A few days ago, when I want to post about Crescendo, suddenly my favorite Windows Live Writer issue the following message :
Actually, when this message appears, a post that you want to upload already exists in your blog, please check your blog when this message appears.
Now, you've seen it, right?
But wait, did you see any discrepancy in your latest post?
Yes, you are right, the Windows Live Writer plugin does not exist on your latest post. from here, I conclude that the cause of the error message is Windows Live Writer plugin. So, you try to uninstall the plugin, and now, try to post again.
If this doesn’t work, please try the following way :
By : Peter McCartney, Source : Google Forum
There is a work around of sorts until things get fixed.
- Compose the post in WLW and then save
- Go to the source code where it should be compacted i.e. not spaced out
- If not repeat until you see the code compacted
- Copy the compacted code, never the uncompacted code
- And paste that code into the blogger post, and then publish
- If you want create another blog, a test blog, and try it out there first